Iterate aims to help people live better for longer. It does this by aggregating all of your health data in one place, serving you personalized recommendations to achieve your specific health goals, and helping you iterate for the future.
This guide is an open-source resource that curates best-in-class information in longevity science in order to help people live longer, healthier lives. The goal is to increase access to important resources and allow anyone to contribute.
Iterate connects all of your health data across sleep, exercise, nutrition, metabolic health, emotional health, body composition, and diagnostic tests as well as information about your personal risk factors, medical history, family medical history and more to create a holistic view of your health. This enables tailored recommendations personalized to you on what you should eat, exercise routines,
- Sleep: Go beyond just getting your 8 hours. Understand your sleep quality by examining sleep regularity, continuity, deep sleep and REM sleep stages, and crucial biomarkers such as resting heart rate, heart rate variability, body temperature, and respiratory rate.
- Exercise: Keep a tab on your active minutes, exercise types, calories burned, steps taken, distance covered, and your VO2 Max, a vital indicator of your aerobic fitness.
- Nutrition: Get insights into your dietary habits by monitoring your food intake and understanding how what you eat affects your glucose levels.
- Body Composition: Keep track of your weight along with key indicators such as visceral adipose tissue (the fat around your organs), muscle mass, body fat percentage, and bone mineral density, which are crucial for understanding your overall physical health.
- Emotional Health: Not only does Iterate track your mindful minutes and mood scores, but it also tags for behaviors or conditions, helping you identify patterns and make better choices.
- Diagnostic Lab Testing: Track an extensive range of biomarkers, including lipids, inflammation markers, metabolic parameters, sterols, thyroid function tests, sex hormones, liver and kidney function tests, and more.
Iterate focuses delaying the onset of chronic diseases such as metabolic disease, cancer, cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, physical decline, and cognitive decline, by focusing on your personalized risk factors, family history, and your health data.
Iterate comes with a robust AI-driven goal setting and tracking mechanism. Define your health and fitness goals in the dedicated goal box, and let our AI engine do the rest. It will suggest key metrics to track and provide a pathway to help you achieve your targets. Receive regular weekly status updates on progress, trends, and relationships in your data to stay on top of your health journey.
Become a part of Iterate's vibrant community. Share your monthly health and fitness insights, reflecting your key metric results, changes from the last month, and your future plans. Benefit from the collective wisdom of the community while also contributing your insights. Engage with other users by liking and commenting on community posts, creating a supportive and encouraging environment.
Get custom-tailored advice from our AI engine. Whether you need help designing your exercise routine, planning your meals, improving sleep hygiene, managing stress through breathwork/meditation, or understanding the right supplements for you, our AI has got you covered.
The Iterate Method Framework
The Iterate Method consists of four key steps:
Learn: Set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) goals.
Track: Monitor key metrics related to your health goals. Use tools and methods to track your progress and gather data.
Reflect: Evaluate your progress by analyzing the data you've collected. Identify what went well and what didn't go as planned. Reflect on your experiences and learn from them.
Iterate: Based on your reflections, make adjustments to your strategies and tactics. Continuously iterate and improve your approach to achieve better health outcomes.
To get started, create a new account on Iterate, then explore the resources and tools available to help you implement the Iterate Method. When you're ready to take the next step, join our community to connect with others on their health journey.
Your privacy is our priority. We employ stringent security measures and encrypted data storage to ensure your personal health information is secure and protected.
While all our research and resources remain free for all, we may charge for premium features such as personalized AI assistant and at-home blood tests for a nominal charge in the future.
Discover how to define clear objectives, strategies, tactics, and SMART goals for where you are on in your health journey.
Learn how to effectively track key metrics related to your health goals as well as visualize trends and relationships.
Understand how to evaluate your progress, identify successes and challenges, and learn from your experiences.
Find out how to make adjustments and continuously improve your approach to achieve better health outcomes.
Discover the importance of sleep for longevity and how to improve your sleep quality.
Learn about the benefits of exercise and how to incorporate physical activity into your routine.
Explore the role of nutrition in promoting health and longevity, and find tips for a balanced diet.
Understand metabolic health and its impact on overall well-being and longevity.
Learn about the significance of emotional health and strategies for managing stress and mental well-being.
Find out how lab tests and diagnostics can help monitor and optimize your health for longevity.